Zapier (rhymes with happier) is a service that helps companies connect apps to get more out of their data. It gives you tons of flexibility to automate processes you may done manually in the past.
Zapier works on a system of “triggers” and “actions.” A Zap combines a trigger with an action, and whenever the trigger event occurs, Zapier automatically completes the action for you!
How does this integration work?
Envoy integrates with Zapier, allowing you to integrate with hundreds of apps. And best of all, it’s all automated.
Some of our favorite, pre-programmed examples:
- Envoy > Google Sheets: log Envoy visitor entries to a spreadsheet
- Envoy > Google Calendar: create Google Calendar events for all Envoy pre-registrations
- Envoy > Google Drive/OneDrive: file new Envoy signed agreements into a specified folder
- Envoy > Campaign Monitor/Constant Contact: add new Envoy visitors to an email list
Create your own
Zapier makes it super simple to create your own Zaps, too. Choose one of our triggers, and any action from one of their hundred apps. From messaging, CRM lead collection, and email providers to scheduling and data collection—Zapier makes it easier to do more with your Envoy data.
Learn more about how to create your own Zaps here.
Enabling a recommended Zap
- Go to Integrations > All integrations.
- Under roll your own, find Zapier. Click “Install.”
- A Zapier window will pop up. If you’re not already logged in to Zapier, you’ll be prompted to do so now.
- Then, you’ll see the Envoy Zapbook. From here, choose from our popular, pre-programmed Zaps.
- For this example, we’ll be using the Envoy > Google Sheets Zap to add visitor data to a spreadsheet.
- Once you select a Zap, you’ll learn more about it. Pay special attention to what’s required for this Zap, and make sure you have what’s needed. To move forward, click the “Make this Zap!” button.
- Next, you’ll be prompted to connect an Envoy account. Click the “Authorize” button.
- To connect the partner app, click the “Connect” button.
- In this example, we’re using a Google account. Connect the account of your choice.
- Edit the details of your Zap. Here, we’re assigning Envoy fields to the spreadsheet columns.
- You’re done! We do recommend testing the Zap to ensure it works as intended.