How your team uses Visitors
Envoy Visitors impacts more than just account administrators, it will improve the visitor sign-in process for your whole team.
Your team interacts with Envoy both passively and actively. Below, we explain how your team will experience Envoy Visitors as part of their workflow and how they can use Visitors to invite visitors and set their preferences.
Visitors and your team’s workflow
- Host notifications: Your team is probably used to a receptionist or office manager calling or messaging them when their visitors arrive. With Visitors, they’ll be notified automatically via their preferred notification method.
- Pre-registration: With Visitors, it’s easy to invite visitors in advance. If you intend to take advantage of this feature, your team can create invites for any expected visitor.
Any employee in your directory can create their own login for web and/or sign up for the Envoy Passport mobile app.
Employees have permissions to do the following:
- View their visitors and sign them out
- Create and edit invites
- View the directory
- Change their personal notification preferences
Employees will not have access to:
- Other employees’ visitors or invites
- Account or location settings
- Employees assigned as an assistant can see both their own visitors/invites plus the visitors/invites for their executive. Learn more about assistants.
- Envoy administrators can switch between displaying either their own visitors/invites or all visitors/invites.
How employees log in
Login via web
- Go to envoy.com and click “Log in” or visit dashboard.envoy.com.
- Enter your work email address.
- Check your inbox for the confirmation email, and click “Confirm your email.”
- Create a password when prompted.