Ruckus Wireless integration
The Ruckus Wireless integration enables you to easily provide each of your visitors unique access to your Wi-Fi network.
How does this integration work?
When a visitor signs in with Envoy, Ruckus Wireless receives their information and automatically provisions a temporary passcode to access your Wi-Fi network. Envoy then sends this code to the visitor via email or text message.
Note: For this integration to work, you must collect either visitor email addresses or phone numbers at sign-in. Learn more about how to configure your Envoy sign-in fields.
Enabling the Envoy + Ruckus Wireless integration
- Go to Integrations > All integrations.
- Under Wi-Fi, find Ruckus Wireless. Click “Install” and then “Configure”.
- Enter your Ruckus Wireless URL (IP and Port) along with your Ruckus Wireless credentials, then click “Save configuration”.
- Please ensure to whitelist the IP addresses listed as part of first step.
- Please ensure that this user has sufficient permissions to create guest access codes.
- Select your Zone from the drop-down, then click “Next Step”.
- Please ensure that this zone has a guest network and guest portal configured.
- Select your WLAN network from the dropdown.
- Please ensure that the values associated with access duration and maximum number of devices are also selected for this network.
- Optional: Select Visitor types to block from receiving Wi-Fi credentials.
- Optional: Send guest Wi-Fi credentials to hosts. This is useful when visitors do not have easy access to email or text messages or if they are not required to enter their email address or phone number at sign-in.
- Click “Complete setup.”