Retrieving signed legal documents
Visitors automatically and securely stores all legal documents that are signed by your visitors. You can access them from your dashboard at any time.
If you often need to reference signed legal documents, consider setting up a document storage integration or filing signed documents via email. Learn more.
Accessing signed legal documents from the dashboard
- Go to Visitors > Visitor log.
- Locate the visitor’s entry to find their signed legal documents.
- To do so, you can search for the visitor’s name, or you can use the calendar to navigate back to a specific day.
- Click on the visitor’s name to view the entry details.
- The sidebar on the righthand side of the screen will contain a section for legal documents. You will be able to see a list of documents with a check mark or x, indicating whether or not the document was signed. Beneath that, you will see a link prompting you to download the signed documents.