Reprinting and preprinting badges
This article outlines how to reprint and preprint badges. View our device management guides to learn more about printer setup, supported printers and supported badges.
You can reprint any visitor badge at any time.
- Ensure that the Envoy app is open on the iPad.
- Go to Visitors > Visitor log.
- Locate the visitor that needs a new badge, and click the ellipsis (…) icon to the right of the visitor information.
- From the dropdown, select Reprint badge.
You can preprint a badge for any invited visitor who has not yet signed in.
- Make sure the iPad is on and the Envoy iPad app is open (this is required to pre-print badges).
- On your computer, go to Visitors > Invites.
- To preprint one badge, locate the invite for which you’d like to pre-print.
- Click the ellipsis (…) icon to the right of the invite information.
- From the dropdown, select “Preprint badge.”
- To preprint multiple badges, select multiple invites by clicking the check boxes to the left of the name.
- Click “Preprint badges” at the top.