OneDrive is Microsoft’s cloud-based storage and file-sharing service.
How does this integration work?
Envoy integrates with OneDrive, making it simple to save signed NDAs and easily share them with your team. Once the integration is enabled, a PDF of each signed NDA will be automatically uploaded to the folder of your choice.
Note: If you have multiple visitor types, NDAs for all visitor types will file to the same folder.
Enabling the Envoy + OneDrive integration
Note: Files will be stored in your OneDrive, so you it is not necessary to hold a higher administrator position. If multiple people on your team need access to your signed NDAs, you can adjust the sharing settings the folder where they’re stored.
- Go to Integrations > All integrations.
- Under File sharing, find OneDrive. Click “Install.”
- If prompted, log in to your Microsoft account.
- When asked if envoy.com can access your files and folders, click the “Accept” button.
- Under Choose where to file signed NDAs, type the folder name or file path for the folder where your NDAs should be stored.
- In this example, signed NDAs will get stored in a folder called Envoy that is within a folder called Signed NDAs.
- Note: You do not have to create these folders in advance; they will be created the first time an NDA is signed after you complete the integration setup.
- Click “Complete setup.”
Setting up file sharing
When you enable this integration, the folders will be created in your OneDrive. If other people on your team need access to these signed NDAs, you’ll want to adjust the folder’s sharing preferences.
Read Microsoft’s guide to learn more about file and folder sharing in OneDrive.
How signed NDAs look
Signed NDAs will file into the designated OneDrive folder as a PDF file. The PDF file name contains the visitor’s entry date and visitor’s name, making it easy to find a specific file when you need it.
Example of OneDrive folder with signed NDAs
Example PDF of signed NDA