MailChimp is an email marketing service that allows you to easily manage and automate email campaigns.
How does this integration work?
Envoy will automatically subscribe every new visitor to a specified MailChimp list. You have the option to either send them a confirmation email or automatically opt them in to your emails.
Enabling the Envoy + MailChimp integration
Note: You’ll need to be an admin on your MailChimp account to complete this integration. Either become an admin or ask your admin for help before completing these steps:
- Go to Integrations > All integrations.
- Under Envoy Labs, find MailChimp, and click “Install.”
- If you’re not already logged in to MailChimp, you’ll be prompted to log in now.
- Select the designated MailChimp list by clicking the dropdown. Choose the specific list from the dropdown options.
- Pay special attention to the permissions section.
- We recommend checking the ‘these visitors gave permission’ box only if you have received explicit permissions to subscribe all visitors to a mailing list.
- If you do not check this box, the visitor will still be subscribed to the list, but they’ll receive a confirmation email from MailChimp before they receive their first email from you.
- That’s it! Now, when visitors sign in, their names and email addresses will be automatically added to the designated MailChimp list.