Everbridge provides critical event management solutions that empower companies to respond faster to emergencies and disruptive events.
How does this integration work?
Make sure everyone who’s on-site leaves safely in an emergency by connecting your Everbridge account to Envoy. Envoy sends the names and contact information of your signed-in visitors to Everbridge. In the event of an emergency, you can use Everbridge to mass message any visitors who are on site.
Note: For this integration to work, you must collect email addresses or mobile phone numbers at sign-in. Learn more about configuring sign-in fields.
Enabling the Envoy + Everbridge integration
Pre-configure in Everbridge
- Go to your Everbridge dashboard settings.
- Navigate to Organization > Contacts and Groups > Contact Record Types.
- Add a “Visitor” record type.
Enable the integration in Envoy
- Go to Integrations > All integrations.
Under Building Security, find Everbridge and click “Install”.
- Enter your Everbridge username and password, then click “Next step”.
- Please ensure that this user has sufficient permissions to make API requests.
- Select the organization where you want to add visitors as contacts from the drop-down. Click “Next step”.
- Select your preferred delivery method and order of priority to alert the visitor.
- Select Visitor types within Envoy to match with corresponding Record types within Everbridge.
- Optional: Select Visitor types within Envoy to match with corresponding Groups within Everbridge.
- Click “Complete setup.”