How does this integration work?
If you use Eventbrite for event management, you can import your Eventbrite attendees into Envoy as invited visitors. So, when an attendee signs in, their additional details will automatically appear on the iPad when they type their name.
Enabling the Envoy + Eventbrite integration
Note: You’ll need to be an admin on your Eventbrite account to complete this integration. Either become an admin or ask your admin for help before completing these steps:
- Go to Visitors > Settings > Pre-Registration.
- Locate Eventbrite integration, and click “Import Attendees.”
- You’ll be prompted to log in to Eventbrite and provide Envoy with access.
- Back on the Envoy dashboard, you’ll see your events appear. For the event you’d like to link, just click “Pre-register attendees.”
- Check your Visitors > Invites, and navigate to the date of your event to see your attendees.