Envoy add-in for Microsoft Outlook
This article outlines how to utilize Outlook Calendar to create invites through Envoy.
Creating an invite through Envoy using Outlook Calendar add-in
How to install the plugin
- In your Outlook inbox, look for “Get Add-ins” in the toolbar.
- In the new window that opens, click “My add-ins” on the left sidebar.
- Look for the “Custom add-ins” section. Click “Add a custom add-in”.
- Choose “Add from URL…” and paste in “https://outlook-add-in-production.herokuapp.com/assets/manifests/manifest-production.xml”.
- You will see the add-in when you click “New meeting” in outlook.
- Log in with the credentials you use with Envoy.