Egnyte is a cloud-based, Enterprise file sharing service. You can learn more or sign up for Egnyte here.
How does this integration work?
The Envoy + Egnyte integration makes it simple to file and share the NDAs your visitors sign. Every time a visitor signs your NDA, a PDF of the signed NDA will automatically upload into a specified Egnyte folder.
Enabling the Envoy + Egnyte integration
Note: You’ll need to be an admin on your Egnyte account to complete this integration. Either become an admin or ask your admin for help before completing these steps:
- Go to Integrations > All integrations.
- Under File sharing, find Egnyte. Click “Install.”
- Type your team’s Egnyte domain into the domain field.
- Click “Connect account.”
- If you’re not already logged in to Egnyte, you’ll be prompted to log in now.
- Select your designated folder by clicking the dropdown. Choose the specific folder from the list.
- Click “Save.”
- That’s it! Now, when visitors sign in, their NDAs will be filed in your designated Egnyte folder.