Dropbox is a cloud-based file hosting service platform for personal and business use. You can learn more about Dropbox, or sign up here.
How does this integration work?
The Envoy + Dropbox integration makes it simple to file and share the NDAs your visitors sign. Every time a visitor signs your NDA, a PDF of the signed NDA will automatically upload into a new Dropbox folder.
You can connect either a personal or Dropbox Business account. Either way, the Envoy + Dropbox integration is installed, a new folder called “Envoy Visitor Registration” will be created within the Dropbox > Apps folder. Although this folder will be created in your private folders, you can create a share link.
Note: If you have multiple visitor types, NDAs for all visitor types will file to the same folder.
Enabling the Envoy + Dropbox integration
Note: You’ll need to be an admin on your Dropbox account to complete this integration. Either become an admin or ask your admin for help before completing these steps:
- Go to Integrations > All integrations.
- Under File sharing, find Dropbox. Click “Install.”
- If you’re not already logged in to Dropbox, you’ll be prompted to log in now.
- If you have both personal and Dropbox Business accounts, choose the account you’d like to use for the integration.
- That’s it! Now, when visitors sign in, their NDAs will be filed in your Dropbox > Apps > Envoy Visitors Registration folder.
Sharing access to signed NDAs
- In the Dropbox browser view, go to your Apps folder.
- You cannot share access, but you can create a share link by clicking the “Share this folder” icon.
- Click “create a link.”
- Click “copy link,” and and the link will be automatically copied to your clipboard.
- Anyone with this link will be able to access the contents of this folder.