C-CURE 9000 integration
C-CURE 9000 offers a 24/7 solution for managing cardholder access requests without requiring direct involvement from the security team.
How does this integration work?
Envoy will send a record of every visitor who signs in on your kiosk to C-CURE 9000 as Personnel and automatically create an identity in C-CURE.
You can configure Envoy to apply a certain Clearance for your visitor types. You can then use all of C-CURE’s features for your visitors, such as badge provisioning, security alerts, and more.
Enabling the Envoy + C-CURE 9000 integration
Note: You’ll need to be an ‘Operator’ with ‘SYSTEM ALL’ permission on your C-CURE account to complete this integration. Either become an administrator or ask your administrator for help before completing these steps:
- Go to Integrations > All integrations.
- Under Building security, find C-CURE 9000 and click “Install”.
- Take note of Envoy’s two static IP’s for whitelisting. 1, Enter your on-prem IP and port, or URL.
- Enter your C-CURE account login credentials, and click “Save Configuration.”
- Assign Envoy some or all Visitor type to a predefined C-CURE Clearance. This allows certain Envoy visitor types to have pre-defined access to specific doors and or elevators once you assign the visitor a hard badge.
- Log into your C-CURE instance.
- Your test visitor record will appear in the Personnel section.