How does this integration work?
Envoy integrates with Box to make it simple to share signed NDAs with your team. Once the integration is enabled, a PDF of each signed NDA will be automatically uploaded to the folder of your choice.
Note: If you have multiple visitor types, NDAs for all visitor types will file to the same folder.
Enabling the Envoy + Box integration
Note: You’ll need to be an admin on your Box account to complete this integration. Either become an admin or ask your admin for help before completing these steps:
- Sign into Box and create a folder to store your signed NDAs.
- Go to Integrations > All integrations.
- Under File sharing, find Box. Click “Install.”
- If prompted, log in to your Box account.
- Click the “Grant access to Box” button.
- Under Folder to save NDA files to, choose a folder from the dropdown.
- Click “Complete setup.”
How signed NDAs look
Signed NDAs will file into the designated Box folder as a PDF file. The PDF file name contains the visitor’s entry date and visitor’s name, making it easy to find a specific file when you need it.
Example of Box folder with signed agreements:
Example PDF of signed agreement: